Friday, November 20, 2009

Body Scrubs

While I was home for the craft fair Rachel and I made some great scrubs, for your lips AND your body.  I had never heard of a lip scrub, but they feel really nice, and let me tell you a secret...they also taste really good!  Rachel kept accusing me of eating them, I wasn't though, you can't help but get a little in your mouth!











Right now we just have the body scrubs up on etsy though, but the others are soon to make an appearance.  We have cotton candy sugar scrub, which is really sweet and wonderful, and mint and ivy salt scrub, which has a nice clean scent, and finer crystals.  The cotton candy is pink.  I had to stop Rachel from trying to make it look like a highlighter! I said "everyone doesn't want to put super bright colors on their skin!"  So now it's a pale pink as you can see.  The salt scrub has no color, which I also had to insist on, so it's a nice pure white, LOVELY.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You were definitely eating them. I just have no documentation. FYI lip scrub posted!

Unknown said...

My limited readership trusts me more! hehe. Thanks for the comment. It's my first!