Thursday, December 31, 2009

Website Grader

The rock tumbler is still in limbo.  Right now I'm trying backing soda and tiny plastic beads, with small pieces of sandpaper glued together.  Last cycle I tried toothpaste because I figured it was mostly baking soda and would foam more.  We'll see!


On another note, my sister ran across a link for a website grader in the etsy forums.  http://websitegrader.com

Here's what we got:

A. Score Summary
Section ajoeynamedroo.etsy.com
Website Grade 88
Google Page Rank 3
Google Indexed Pages n/a
Traffic Rank 362
Blog Grade 53
Inbound Links 25
del.icio.us Bookmarks n/a

I have little idea what it means, but nevertheless I'm sure I will be checking it constantly!  Comment with your scores or insight if you want.  I would love to have a better idea of what to do with this info
















                                              

No comments: