Friday, September 17, 2010

artfire pro rates

I'm going to be upfront about this post.  I created it with the hopes of winning a new camera!

Artfire has a new lock-in rate for going pro.  Again it has a catch.  This time if 20,000 people opt in to going pro, all of those people pay $5.95 for life.  http://www.artfire.com/groupdeal

So, if you were thinking of trying out artfire, or if you've already tried out artfire, and are considering going pro now is definitely the time.

Although artfire certainly doesn't get as much traffic as etsy, and is not as aesthetically pleasing, I love how responsive artfire administrators are.  Also I find artfire much more inviting than etsy.

I have both an artfire and an etsy, and even though I don't always maintain both, I think it's a great idea to put yourself in as many markets as you reasonably can.

No comments: