Friday, February 19, 2010

New sandpaper!

The last couple of days have been kind of, well, crappy, if you'll excuse my use of a kind of crass word.  That made me all the more excited to recieve some nice sandpaper that I ordered.  Sandpaper, exciting?  Well to me it is!

I wanted to buy some sandpaper that would last a little longer than the kind you buy at Lowes, and I also wanted a nice variety pack.  So, I went to a wood working site called woodcraft.  I wasn't positive about its applicability to polymer clay.  Here's the sandpaper, and what happened when I used it:



It was a little pricier than I would have liked.  But I say that it's for a greater good; succeeding at my New Year's resolution to finish what I start.  I have control over that aspect of my life at least.

...and sandpaper is all about finishing!

No comments: