Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

So I have to admit that despite myself I was pretty excited about Valentine's Day.  I hate that I started liking it once I was in a relationship!  Anyway, we went out to dinner, but my beloved is sick, so we're going to have to finish our celebration on another day.

During our short Valentine's Day Mitchell kept opening my door, and pulling out my chair, and paying for dinner even though it was my turn.  Therefore, I proposed that I would have to make a new holiday where I treat him.

In Japan there's a holiday on March 14th called white day, where men reciprocate the gifts women give them on Valentine's day.  I've decided that I'm going to have a holiday that's the reverse of that.

Also, restaurants will be a lot less crowded and there won't be so much pink everywhere which will be very nice!

Chocolates--gone at 8:30 AM on Feb 15, excellent despite their transience

No comments: