Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Jelly Time


I made my first popsicle out of the book pops!  This one is peanut butter and jelly, and it really does taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!  It's made of peanut butter, yogurt, honey, juice and fruits.  I made some with grape and some with raspberry.

Hopefully when I get the time I'll make some banana, which is what my roommate and boyfriend are excited about.  I saved some of the peanut butter mixture, so hopefully it'll be a little more painless next time. 
Although this is my first out of the book, I've made a few of my own creation: a berry mint, and coco coconut.

I'm going to keep experimenting, and when I come up with a good one I'll post the recipe here.  Next I'm thinking grapefruit, rosemary.  Sounds weird I know, but the flavors are surprisingly good together!

No comments: